FairPrice Tom Yam Paste
FairPrice Penne Rigate
FairPrice Olive Oil
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes until al dente or according to its packaging instructions.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Slice the squid into rings and rinse the prawns. Soak the mussels in a bowl of water, put aside until they are ready to cook.
Preparing the sauce
- Sauté the minced garlic in olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for a minute.
- Add in the squid and prawns and fry with the Tom Yam Paste.
- Add the mussels into the pot and bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, a process that’ll take roughly 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped Thai chilli and toss the cooked pasta into the sauce, adding more pasta water if you need more liquid.
- Off the heat and then stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Ayam Masak Merah Kerisik
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Miso Ginger Glazed Seared Australian Beef Ribeye
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag