Thai Tom Yum Kit
Tom Yum Paste
How to cook
- Remove lemongrass and galangal from packaging and lightly pound them to release the flavours and cut into smaller strips/chunks.
- Bring water to a boil and add chopped lemongrass, galangal and other ingredients in the tom yum kit. Boil for about 10 mins.
- Add in the prawns, oyster mushrooms and tomatoes and simmer on low heat for another 5 mins.
- Add in the seasonings (tom yum paste, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and evaporated milk) and adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Boil for another 5 mins.
- Once ready, garnish with coriander and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cream of Tomato Soup
Family Treasure Soup
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Japanese Udon Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Chinese Watercress Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder