Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
White Shimeji Mushrooms
Brown Shimeji Mushrooms
Golden Oyster Mushrooms
Preserved Black Beans
(rinsed with water)
How to cook
Prepare the nai bai
- Blanch the nai bai with boiling water and set aside.
Prepare the sea cucumber
- Add salt, spring onion, ginger and sea cucumber into boiling water.
- Turn off the fire and let it soak for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the sea cucumber and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add oil, garlic, chilli, leek and preserved black beans, then pan fry till fragrant.
- Add in the white shimeji, brown shimeji and golden oyster mushrooms, and stir fry.
- Add in the chicken stock, plum sauce, blanched nai bai and sea cucumber.
- Bring to high heat, simmer until water reduces.
- Plate and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Healthy Yu Sheng
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Eight treasure rice
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Family Treasure Soup