Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
(cut into pieces and seasoned with salt)
cut into thin strips
Sichuan Preserved Vegetables
Hua Tiao Chiew
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare yam sticks & crispy ginger
- Deep fry the yam sticks till crispy. Set aside.
- Using sesame oil, fry ginger till crispy. Set crispy ginger aside. Reserve sesame oil for frying duck.
- Using a pressure cooker, add reserved sesame oil, then sear the duck to render fat and brown. Remove and set aside.
- Remove excess oil. Saute garlic, Sichuan preserved vegetables, white peppercorn, and duck.
- Add sugar and oyster sauce. Continue frying for 2 mins.
- Deglaze pan with Chinese wine. Add dark soy sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for approximately 25 mins (depending on your pressure cooker).
- Add chestnuts and bring to a boil.
- Layer local lettuce on the plate. Add duck and other ingredients on top.
- Garnish with yam fries, crispy ginger, spring onion and red chillies.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Family Treasure Soup
Eight treasure rice
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Cow with tiger head bento
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Chui kao shao cookies