Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
cut into strips about 2cm thick
large sized, beaten
How to cook
Prepare the prata waffle (“praffle”)
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Cook the prata according to the package instructions.
- In a bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs and shredded parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, beat the egg the mix in the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Coat the chicken strips in the egg mixture followed by the breadcrumb mixture (ensure that the chicken strips are well-coated).
- Spray both sides of the chicken strips with cooking oil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
- Air fry the chicken strips for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Ensure that the chicken strips are cooked through, golden and crispy.
- Top the prata waffle (“praffle”) with the cooked chicken strips.
- Drizzle truffle oil and sprinkle with more shredded parmesan cheese.
You may also like
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
The Original Pisang Keju
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Santa’s Little Sliders
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Christmas Kuih Party
Easy Numbers Cake
Crispy Salmon Skin
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Yule Ham Sandwich