Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
cut into strips about 2cm thick
large sized, beaten
How to cook
Prepare the prata waffle (“praffle”)
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Cook the prata according to the package instructions.
- In a bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs and shredded parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, beat the egg the mix in the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Coat the chicken strips in the egg mixture followed by the breadcrumb mixture (ensure that the chicken strips are well-coated).
- Spray both sides of the chicken strips with cooking oil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
- Air fry the chicken strips for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Ensure that the chicken strips are cooked through, golden and crispy.
- Top the prata waffle (“praffle”) with the cooked chicken strips.
- Drizzle truffle oil and sprinkle with more shredded parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
The Original Pisang Keju
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Pineapple and Starfruit Prata Galette
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake5.0 (1)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken