Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
|For Braising Baby Abalone|
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
cut into 2cm length
Dark Soy Sauce
chopped into chunks
Light Soy Sauce
|For Claypot Rice|
Chinese Sausages (Lup Cheong)
How to cook
- Marinate the chicken pieces with seasonings.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use medium-high heat and stir fry spring onion with oil till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and continue to stir fry.
- Add in chicken stock and bring to boil. Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in baby abalone and simmer for 20 mins.
- Season with pepper and sugar.
- Add in dark soya sauce, rice wine & truffle oil. Set aside.
- Cook pre-soaked rice and Chinese sausage in a claypot or rice cooker.
- Add in kai lan and marinated chicken when rice is 80% cooked.
- Pour the braised abalone and sauce over the rice when cooked.
- Cover the lid and continue to cook over high heat for 3 mins.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Cow with tiger head bento
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Eight treasure rice
Prawn Rice Rolls
Coffee Pork Ribs
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Golden Spicy Scallops
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Appetizing Grouper Fillet Cubes
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Chinese Fish Congee
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Durian Min Jiang Kueh