Canned Tuna In Oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
You may also like
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Iron Rich Platters
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Galaxy Lemonade Soda