Canned Tuna In Oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
You may also like
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Iron Rich Platters
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Black Chickpea Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Superfood Quinoa Salad
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Grilled Chicken Pita
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles