Cooked Instant Rice
Frozen Roasted Eel
Japanese Sushi Nori
Japanese Rice Vinegar
How to cook
- Microwave the cooked instant rice as per the instructions on its packaging and add a tablespoon of water to moisten it if needed.
- Add Japanese rice vinegar and sugar to the rice. You may adjust how much sugar you need depending on your preferred sweetness.
- Place the roasted eel in the microwave and defrost for 2 mins, then microwave on high heat for about 4 mins.
Assembly & serve
- Place the sheet of seaweed on a bamboo sushi mat and spread the rice evenly on top of it.
- Lay all the fillings (roasted eel, cream cheese, sliced avocado and sliced carrot) in the middle of the rice.
- Roll the sushi over the fillings to land right where the edge of the rice is, then cut and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Crispy Salmon Skin
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Peking Turkey Roll
Pulled Pork Burger
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps