Cooked Instant Rice
Frozen Roasted Eel
Japanese Rice Vinegar
How to cook
- Microwave the cooked instant rice as per the instructions on its packaging and add a tablespoon of water to moisten it if needed.
- Add Japanese rice vinegar and sugar to the rice. You may adjust how much sugar you need depending on your preferred sweetness.
- Place the roasted eel in the microwave and defrost for 2 mins, then microwave on high heat for about 4 mins.
Assembly & serve
- Place the sheet of seaweed on a bamboo sushi mat and spread the rice evenly on top of it.
- Lay all the fillings (roasted eel, cream cheese, sliced avocado and sliced carrot) in the middle of the rice.
- Roll the sushi over the fillings to land right where the edge of the rice is, then cut and serve!
You may also like
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Corn Rib Elotes
Stir Fry KangKong
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Crispy Salmon Skin
Pulled Pork Burger
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Banana Cereal Crunch
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Peking Turkey Roll
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth