Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Fresh Eggs (beaten)
Bean Sprouts (washed & drained)
(washed & drained)
Chinese Dried Mushrooms (pre-soaked, sliced)
Spring Onion (sliced)
Red Chilli (sliced)
GOLDEN CHEF Premium Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
GOLDEN CHEF Premium Dark Soy Sauce
GOLDEN CHEF 100% Pure Sesame Oil
How to cook
- Fry the mee sua over medium heat until golden. Place the fried mee sua in a bowl and pour boiling water over it. Let it soften for 5 minutes before draining and setting it aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok pan and fry the prawns until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- In the same wok pan, lightly scramble the egg. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same wok pan, stir fry the garlic, onions, mushrooms and carrots until soft. Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the fried mee sua and toss evenly. Add the seasoning ingredients and continue to stir fry over high heat.
- Add the scrambled egg and fold evenly. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked prawns, spring onions and red chilli. Ready to serve!
You may also like
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Curry Fried Rice
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Seafood Hor Fun
Tom Yam Pasta
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Homemade Laksa Noodles (Halal)