Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
washed & drained
Chinese Dried Mushrooms
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the mee sua
- Fry the mee sua over medium heat until golden.
- Place the fried mee sua in a bowl and pour boiling water over it.
- Let it soften for 5 minutes before draining and setting it aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok pan and fry the prawns until cooked, then remove and set aside.
- In the same wok pan, lightly scramble the egg then remove and set aside.
- Using the same wok pan, stir fry the garlic, onions, mushrooms and carrots until soft.
- Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the fried mee sua and toss evenly.
- Add the oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken stock and pepper, then stir fry over high heat.
- Add the scrambled egg, folding it in evenly, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked prawns, spring onions and red chilli, then serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
The Four Kings
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Tom Yam Pasta
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Pineapple Fried Rice
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream