Frozen Pizza Dough
Mozzarella White Cheese
How to cook
Creating Asian-style Tomato Pizza
- Roll out the pizza dough, roughly around 9” in size.
- Transfer rolled-out pizza onto a pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Mix half the XO sauce into the tomato sauce.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough base.
- Drizzle the remaining XO sauce over the tomato sauce.
- Tear the mozzarella and scatter it over the tomato sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 230°C for about 10 min.
- Garnish with crispy shallots.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Red & White Mini Falooda
Red & White Coconut Candy
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Rose-Flavoured Glutinous Rice Balls