Yule Ham Sandwich
Lotus Leaf Buns
How to cook
Prepare the pickled vegetables
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small pot for the pickle sauce.
- Heat over medium heat until the mixture boils.
- Once done, transfer the mixture to a container to cool.
- Once the mixture is cooled, add the daikon radish and carrot.
- Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the marinated daikon radish and carrot, then set aside.
- Steam the lotus leaf buns for 5 minutes.
- Peel open the buns and spread Basilico sauce over it.
- Stuff the buns with the sliced ham, Japanese cucumber, pickled daikon radish and carrot.
- Serve when ready.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Christmas Treat Candy Cane Sushi
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Christmas Ham N Potato Wreath
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Donut Apples4.0 (1)
Peking Turkey Roll
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Rudolph’s Gin-gle5.0 (1)