Potato, peeled and roughly chopped
15g potato starch
½ red dragon fruit*
FairPrice Housebrand spin crackers, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Boil the potato for 20 minutes.
- Mash the potato and sieve it through a fine mesh strainer.
- Cut and peel the dragon fruit before sieving it through a fine mesh strainer as well.
- Add potato starch with approximately 30 grams of the dragon fruit juice and water. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a plastic bag and pipe onto parchment paper, making sure to leave ample space in between each dot.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and press lightly to flatten the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Pop the chips out and serve!