2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
6 – 8 FairPrice Frozen Vegetable Dumplings
1 stalk of spring onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp light soya sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup of cooked rice
1 stalk of Chinese parsley, roughly chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start preparing this dish beforehand if you prefer a drier texture for the rice. You can do this by refrigerating the cooked rice overnight.
- Defrost and roughly chop up the dumplings with the skin on.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium to high heat. Stir fry the spring onions, garlic and dumplings well.
- Add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and scramble the egg. Add the rice and continue stir frying.
- Drizzle the sesame oil and light soya sauce. Stir fry for a minute or two before adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the Chinese parsley and it’s ready to serve!