2 cup Old-fashioned oats
1 cup Steel cut oats
2 cup Almonds, roughly chopped
1 cup Pumpkin seeds
⅓ cup Chia seeds
1/2 cup Maple syrup
1/2 cup Coconut oil (melted)
2 tbsp Vanilla
1 cup Each of dried fruit (dried cherries, dates, dried cranberries)
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, combine the oats, almonds, seeds, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet as evenly as possible and bake for around 35 minutes.
- Once toasted and slightly golden, remove from the oven and add in the dried fruit.
- Allow to cool on baking sheets before serving. We store ours in a container and keep them cool in the refrigerator.