1 can Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone (8 pieces)*
300g Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
50g White Fungus (Pre-soaked)
200g Purple Cabbage (Julienned)*
200g Pea Shoots (Dou Miao)*
200g Enoki Mushroom
100g Fresh Cordyceps Flower*
100g Carrot (Julienned)
750ml Chicken Stock
½ tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Wolfberry (Soaked in Chinese cooking wine)
2 tbsp FairPrice Canola Oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Separate the liquid and the abalone from the can. The liquid/stock can be used for steamboat or porridge.
- Pour the chicken stock in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add in the white fungus (pre-soaked) and blanch for 5 mins, before flipping it over and continue blanching for another 5mins. Once ready, drain the white fungus and set aside.
- Add ½ tbsp cooking oil into pan and stir fry purple cabbage (julienned) over high heat. Remove from pan and set aside, then continue to stir fry fresh Cordyceps flower, enoki mushroom, pea shoots (dou miao) and carrot separately.
- Add Golden Chef Abalone Sauce into chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Add in 8 pcs of Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone. Simmer for 3 mins and add in ½ tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Assemble the white fungus alongside with all the stir-fried ingredients in a bowl, then add in the gravy without covering the ingredients.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp of wolfberries (soaked in Chinese cooking wine for 15 mins) and dish is ready to serve.