2-3 litres of Water (or as needed)
1 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube (No Added MSG)
1 tbsp Knorr Hao Chi All-In-One Seasoning (or as needed)
200g Fried Fish Maw, reconstituted (sliced into chunks)
200g Crab Meat
1 can Baby Abalone
3 Eggs, lightly whisked
6 tbsp Potato Starch (to be mix with 3 tbsp water)
Pinch of white pepper power or to taste
Black vinegar for garnish
Handful of chopped spring onions and cilantro for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to boil and dissolve the Knorr Chicken Stock Cube and Knorr Hao Chi Seasoning in the pot.
- Once the soup stock is boiling, add the fish maw, crab and baby abalone.
- Cook at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the potato starch with water. Swirl into the soup and stir immediately to prevent any lumps from forming. You may wish to add more potato starch for a thicker consistency.
- Once ready to serve, stir the soup in a circular motion. Drizzle the egg slowly to get a nice egg flower texture.
- Garnish and serve while hot!