750ml Swanson Chicken Broth
4 Young Coconuts
500ml Fresh Coconut Juice from the young coconuts (keep the husk)
1 pc Medium sized Dried Fish Maw, soaked
8 pcs Small Dried Black Fungus, soaked
4 pcs Dried Scallops, soaked (keep the scallop water)
4 pcs Nai Bai Vegetable, blanched
8 pcs Red Dates, pitted and soaked
100g Prawn Meat, minced
200g Chicken Meat, minced
2 pcs Chinese Mushrooms, soaked until soften
1 Egg White
4 stalks Coriander Stems, sliced
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Tapioca Starch
1 tsp Sesame Oil
½ tbsp Sugar
A dash of ground white pepper
- To prepare the meat balls, mix the ingredients together and refrigerate for 10 – 15 mins to let it marinate.
- Portion the meat into 30g balls each and set aside.
- Bring the Swanson Chicken Broth and coconut juice to boil in a stock pot over high heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Blanch the Nai Bai vegetables in the stock and set aside.
- Add the soaked dried scallops, red dates, black fungus, meat balls into the stock and bring to boil.
- Put all the ingredients into the coconut and pour enough stock into the coconut husk to submerge the ingredients. Place back the lid and steam for 25 mins.
- Garnish with the Nai Bai vegetables before serving.