1 tin Tulip Pork Shoulder 340g
1 loaf Focaccia 220g*
100g Cherry tomatoes
100g Pineapple chunks in syrup
3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
10 sprigs of Fresh thyme
3 tbsp Honey mustard
3 Cheddar cheese slices
100g Green coral lettuce*
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Cut cherry tomatoes and pineapple chunks into quarters, add apple cider vinegar and thyme leaves from 10 springs of fresh thyme. Mix well and set the salsa aside.
- Cut Tulip Pork Shoulder into thin slices and grill on a pan until it starts to char.
- Slice focaccia loaf into half, spread honey mustard on one side of the loaf.
- Layout green coral lettuce on the loaf followed by cheese slices and grilled pork shoulder slices.
- Spoon tomato and pineapple salsa over pork shoulder slices and cover loaf.
- Cut loaf into 10 sliders and secure each with a cocktail toothpick.