1 packet Golden Chef Singapore Satay Beehoon Paste
3 nos Fresh Eggs
100g Peeled Japanese Cucumbers, shredded
2 nos Tau Kwa (Firm Tofu), cut into cubes
120g Beansprouts, pre-soaked
- Add tau kwa and eggs into a blender. Blend till smooth and set side.
- Pour satay beehoon paste and water in a cooking pot and mix evenly. Simmer over medium heat or until it thickens. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in another wok over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
- Top it off with beansprouts and the pour the paste over it.
- Garnish with shredded cucumbers. Ready to serve.