1L Knife Brand 100% Pure Groundnut Oil
200g Roast Duck, shredded
90g Turnip, sliced thinly
90g Carrot, sliced thinly
2 Whole Eggs, beaten
½ tsp Salt
12 pcs Spring Roll Skin, in squares
2tbsp Knife 100% Pure Groudnut Oil
½ tsp White Pepper
15g Dried Shrimps, soaked and chopped
20g Garlic, sliced
24g Leek, sliced thinly
½ tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- In a pre-heated wok, fry the turnip, carrot, garlic, leek, dried shrimp, oyster sauce and all seasoning together with 2 tbsp of oil for 2 mins over high heat.
- Let it cool and squeeze dry.
- Fry the beaten egg taking the form of a very thin omelette and slice thinly.
- Mix the egg together with the cooked ingredients including the roast duck.
- Roll the mixture with spring roll skin.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in Knife Brand 100% Pure Groundnut Oil at about 170°C till golden brown.