1 can Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone
1 pc Yellow capsicum
1 pc Red capsicum
5 pcs Dried chinese mushroom
2 Kai Lan stem
FOR STOCK MIXTURE
1 tbsp Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
1/2 tbsp Golden Chef Sesame oil
1/2 tbsp Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
2 tsp Golden Chef Premium Dark Soya Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Chinese wine
1 tsp White pepper powder
120ml Chicken stock
2 tbsp Potato starch
- Boil the mushrooms with a little salt and sugar to give it taste, until the mushroom is soft. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible. Cut the cooked mushroom in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Arrange the sliced abalone, mushroom and vegetables alternately on a plate, or in any design you wish.
- Steam the ingredients in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Boil the stock mixture in a small pot. Lower the heat when the stock boils and add potato starch to thicken the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the steamed ingredients from steamer and pour thickened stock over them. Ready to serve!