1 can Golden Chef Razor Clam, drained, washed and diced
80g Dried cuttlefish, small
200g Sotong paste
600g Skinless chicken leg, minced
2 pcs Coriander stalk, washed and cut into small pieces
50g Carrot, peeled and cut into small dices
2 tbsp Golden Chef Premium Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
1/2 tbsp Golden Chef Sesame oil
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tbsp Chicken concentrate sauce
1 tsp White pepper powder
1 tbsp Potato flour
500g Biscuit crackers
- Soak cuttlefish in hot water for 20 mins until soft. Drain, clean and discard outer skin before cutting it into small dices.
- In a mixing bowl, add the minced chicken meat and all the marination ingredients and mix evenly.
- Mash the mixture with hands until well mixed. Chill for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken paste from fridge, add razor clam, sotong paste, cuttlefish, carrot, coriander and mix evenly.
- Portion the paste into about 70g each and compress on palm to form a 0.5cm thickness round shape.
- Coat the patty with biscuit crumbs.
- Heat up oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and fry the patties till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil and plate them. Ready to serve!