2 packets of instant noodles
2 packets of seasoning – 2 beef patties
2 eggs, beaten
2 extra eggs, sunny-side-up
2 slices of cheese
Fresh lettuce and tomatoes
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
Toppings as desired
- Boil instant noodles and drain 1 minute before time indicated on the package. Stir to loosen and drain off all water.
- Mix seasoning powder into the 2 beaten eggs, then pour it into the instant noodles to evenly coat.
- Divide noodles into bowls, and place cling wrap over them to stack another bowl on top and flatten if needed. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Pour oil and heat it up in a large non-stick pan or cast iron skillet. Cook the noodles without moving until well-browned on the first side for about 3 minutes. Carefully flip and brown on the second side for about 3 minutes longer.
- Fry the patties and eggs sunny-side-up. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Stack it up! Arrange all ingredients on the bottom ramen bun before topping them off with the second ramen bun. Serve immediately.