2 cups of Red/Black Seedless Grape
½ cup of Caster/Powdered Sugar
¼ cup of Corn Flour
1 ½ cup of Water
1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
- Add grapes and half a cup of water into saucepan and place it over medium low heat and cook for 2mins. Gently crush the grapes with a muddler and let it cool for 10mins.
- Pour the grape and water into a blender and make a puree before straining the juice in a separate bowl.
- In another saucepan, mix corn flour and caster/powdered sugar, then whisk in 1 cup of water till the batter is smooth.
- Add vanilla essence and cook the mixture over low flame while stirring it. Once the mixture starts to thicken, pour in the grape juice and continue stirring till smooth.
- When the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spatula, remove it from the flame and pour it into dessert bowls or glasses and let it cool for 15mins.
- Place them in the refrigerator and set it more another few hours or best overnight and grape pudding is ready to serve!