2 pcs Striploin Steak
2 cups Button Mushrooms
1 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ cup of Butter (Softened)
3 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
1 tsp of Thyme
1 tsp of Rosemary
1 tsp of Oregano
Salt & Pepper
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and preheat your skillet/pan to medium high heat.
- To make garlic butter, mix minced garlic, softened butter and fresh herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil and 2 tbsp of garlic butter into hot skillet/pan and add in mushroom. Gentle fry the mushroom and ensure that the butter is evenly coated.
- When the mushroom are just about done, place the seasoned steaks in the skillet/pan and let it sear for 3-5mins on each side, depends on your preferred doneness of the meat.
- Once the steak is cooked to your preferred doneness, turn off the heat and serve it with the mushroom.
- Let it rest for 5mins before adding additional garlic butter if required and dish is ready to serve.