12 pcs Gulab jamun
2 cups Plain yoghurt
½ cup Cream (whipped)
1 tsp Saffron
3 tbsp Milk
3 tbsp Water
1 tsp Honey
¼ cup Pistachio (chopped)
- Take 6 gulab jamuns and thinly slice them. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt and whipped cream. Keep it chilled.
- Heat milk in a pan, add water, saffron and bring to a boil. Stir the milk mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the mixture is slightly cool, add honey and mix well. Keep aside.
- Add the yoghurt mix into the bottom of serving glasses and place 3-4 thinly sliced gulab jamuns over. Alternate layers of gulab jamun and pistachio with yoghurt mix until the glasses are filled to the top.
- Drizzle milk mixture on the top and sprinkle with pistachio and saffron. Place in the fridge to chill (for at least 15 minute) and serve after.