2 Red Apples
2 Green Apples
¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
¼ cup Peanut Butter
¼ cup Raspberry Jam
32 Candy Eyes*
Water with 1 tbsp lemon juice
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Cut apples into quarters and slice away the apple cores.
- Make cuts on the apple skin to form the shape of a mouth.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice to a bowl of water and dip the apple slices into it to prevent them from browning.
- Insert sunflower seeds into the apple slices’ “mouth” to form “teeth”.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Apply peanut butter or jam on one side of strawberry slice and stick it on the apple slice to form a “tongue”.
- Stick the candy eyes on the apple slices with peanut butter. Create different variations of your silly fruit bites!