2 slices of White / Wholemeal / Multigrain Bread
1 tsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Mustard
2 pcs of Lettuce
2 slices of Tomatoes
1 slice of Onion
4 slices of Ham
2 slices of Cheese
- Prepare 2 slices of bread and toast them according to preference.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the first bread
- Lay the lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, ham and cheese on top
- Spread mustard on one side of the second slice of bread and add it on top of the layer of ingredients.
- Gently press the sandwich together, cut it into halves and serve.