1 cup All-Purpose Flour (plus more for rolling out the noodles)
½ teaspoon Fine Salt
These handmade egg noodles have an unrivalled chewy and bouncy texture. Master your own egg noodles and toss them in any dish from stir-fries to noodle soups!
- Beat eggs with the dry ingredients thoroughly with a fork until a sticky, yet solid dough forms.
- Knead for 5-10mins, adding flour as needed to prevent the dough from sticking to your work surface.It should become soft, smooth and no longer sticky.
- Wrap the dough with plastic and chill for at least 30 mins up to overnight.
- Halve the chilled dough and roll each one out to your preferred thickness
- Cut noodle strands from the dough and cook them in salted water, depending on thickness. Drain to serve!
Tip: Folding the rolled out dough will help to speed up the cutting process! Lay the uncooked noodles on a rack and let them sit until you are ready to use them in your favourite recipe. Alternatively, you can wait until they are completely dry and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month. Dried egg noodles should be cooked for at least 10-12 mins.