200g Thai tea Leaves
1L Boiling water
100ml Evaporated milk
200ml Condensed milk
50ml Boiling water
35ml Evaporated milk
75ml Condensed milk
- Brew Thai tea leaves with boiling hot water.
- Let it steep in tea sock for 5 minutes.
- Stir in evaporated milk, condensed milk and honey into brewed Thai tea.
- For the froth, stir condensed milk and evaporated milk with boiling hot water in a separate bowl.
- Froth the hot milk mixture with a frother till foamy.
- Pour Brewed Thai tea into a glass of ice, pour milk foam on top and enjoy!
Recipe by Zaa & Hani, owners of Charkoi. Click here to watch the video.