2 tbsp oil
1 stalk Spring onion
340g Impossible Meat*
1/4 cup Sweet corn kernel
1/4 cup Water chestnut
1 Small carrot
1 tbsp Grated ginger
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
3 tbsp Spicy bean sauce
12 – 18 Lettuce leaves
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Wash and cut lettuce leaves into cup like shapes and set aside
- Wash and peel carrots and water chestnuts. Cut into small dice
- Cut the spring onions into small sections
- Mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce and spicy bean sauce in a bowl and set aside
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat and sauté Impossible Meat until brown.
- Add in sweet corn kernels, diced carrots, minced ginger and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add in sauce, stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes. Turn off heat and add in the sliced spring onions.
- Mix well and serve with lettuce cups.