3 packets of instant noodles
2 small carrots
2 small zucchinis
1 beaten egg
½ cup of self-raising flour
Pinch of ground pepper
Step up your instant noodle game with these Instant Noodle Fritters with Zucchini & Carrot! Carrots are packed with antioxidants like lycopene to protect against cell damage for a supported immunity. Zucchinis contain lutein and zeaaxanthin — a dynamic duo that strengthens your vision. Together, they pack a fun, fibre-filled punch that keeps cholesterol levels and bowel health in check!
- Open the noodle packets and break them up into small chunks. Cover with water and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir to loosen up the noodles, then return to cook in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Drain all water off the noodles and add two sachets of the seasoning.
- Grate the carrot & zucchini. Add to the noodle mix and toss thoroughly.
- Add the beaten egg, along with flour and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with some extra virgin olive oil. Add a large spoon size amount of mixture to pan and pat down to form a fritter.
- Cook till golden brown and crunchy. Drain on a paper towel before serving alongside your favourite sauce or on its own