10 pieces Chicken drumette
Oil for frying
2 cm Ginger, pounded
2 cloves Garlic, pounded
2 tbsp Plain yoghurt
1 tbsp Chili powder
1 tsp Fennel powder*
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 egg Lightly beaten
¾ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, coarsely crushed
Salt, ground black pepper to taste
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Mix chicken with marinating ingredients.
- Cover and set aside for an hour in the chiller.
- Season egg with salt and black pepper.
- Coat chicken with Parmesan cheese, then dip into egg.
- Coat chicken with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and cooked through.