10ml Cooking oil
50g Rendang paste
180g Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
80ml Coconut milk
10g White sesame seeds
3 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Salt
- Heat frying pan with cooking oil. Add in rendang paste.
- Once the paste is cooked, add in water and coconut milk. Let it simmer.
- Season with sugar and salt. Allow the mixture to thicken slightly. Pour in Kellogg’s Corn Flakes. Mix well until everything is fully coated.
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds and mix well.
- Put coated in Kellogg’s Corn Flakes into small paper cups. Bake in preheat oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 170°C.