2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
1 sachet of JJ Royal Coffee Tubruk Café Latte
75ml Hot water (off boil)
- Chill the dessert glass in the freezer.
- To brew the Tubruk Latte, pour sachet into a separate cup and add 75ml hot water. Stir and wait 4-5 mins for coffee to brew.
- Scoop the gelato or ice cream into the chilled glass.
- Once ready, pour the coffee over the ice cream and serve immediately. Or, serve the coffee on the side and let your guests pour over the ice cream.
- Go fancy and garnish with toppings such as sliced almonds or chocolate shavings.
- Have fun with different JJ Royal Coffee Latte flavours: Hazelnut, Caramel, Mocha and Cinnamon!
Because JJ Royal Coffee Tubruk Lattes contain finely ground pure coffee (which will not fully dissolve in the hot water), be sure to leave the sediment behind when pouring over ice cream.
- To prepare many servings in one go, pour multiple sachets into a serving pitcher and mix with hot water. After brewing, pour coffee over ice cream at the dining table.