2 flower crabs*
30g green capsicum
30g red capsicum
135g red onion
2 garlic cloves
4 tbsp laksa paste
1 tbsp sambal paste
150ml coconut milk
2 tbsp flour
½ tsp salt
4 tbsp oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Clean and cut the flower crabs before coating them in flour.
- Pour oil into the pan and pan fry crabs well until fragrant (5 -7 mins).
- Throw in garlic before adding laksa, sambal paste and water.
- Add red onion, red capsicum and green capcsicum.
- Sprinkle salt and simmer until vegetables are soft (10 mins).
- Pour in coconut milk, stir well and turn off heat before serving!