2 cans Golden Chef Superior Fish Maw Soup
200 ml Water
12 Nai Bai*
300g Pork belly, minced
1 tbsp Wolfberries*
1 tbsp Chinese wine
3 Fresh Shitake mushroom, diced
3 Bamboo shoot, diced
½ White onion (medium sized), diced*
¼ Hard beancurd (Tau Kwa), chopped
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Sugar
½ tsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Dong cai, rinsed and chopped finely*
1 tbsp Mei cai, diced*
1 tbsp Corn flour
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Mix pork belly, Shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, white onions, tau kwa, dong cai, mei cai, salt, sugar and corn flour together well. Form into a ball (50g each) and set aside.
- Bring the fish maw soup to a boil, then add in the meatballs piece by piece.
- Simmer the meatballs over slow heat till cooked. Add in wolfberries and Chinese wine.
- Blanch the nai bai over boiling water and arrange on a deep dish.
- Pour the meatballs and the fish maw soup over it. Ready to serve.