500ml Swanson Chicken Broth
160g Ee Fu Noodle (dry)*
100g Crabmeat (cooked)
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
30g Oyster Sauce
5ml Dark Soy Sauce
5g Sole Fish Powder*
60g Yellow Chives*
30g Bean Sprouts
100g Straw Mushrooms
60g Oyster Mushrooms
1 tsp Sesame Oil
30ml Chinese Wine
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Blanch Ee Fu noodles in hot water till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Bring wok to medium high heat with oil and fry sole fish powder till fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Deglaze with Chinese wine, chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add Ee Fu noodles, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and braise for 5 – 7 mins.
- Add yellow chives, bean sprouts, sesame oil and fold in well over medium high heat for 5 mins until sauce is reduced.
- Plate the noodles and top with crabmeat. Garnish with coriander leaves.