2 tsp Knorr SavorRich
2 tbsp Crispy chilli oil
1 tbsp Light soya sauce
1 tsp Black vinegar
1/2 tsp Sesame oil
2 tbsp Hua Tiao wine
1/2 tbsp Brown sugar
3 stalks Celery, cut into chunks
150g Oyster mushrooms
2 Beancurd stick, soaked and cut into sections*
350g Lotus roots, sliced thinly*
200g Sliced lean pork or pork belly
150g Cabbage, sliced
30g Black fungus, washed and soaked
1 Instant noodles, blanched
1/4 cup Roasted peanuts
1/2 cup Spring onion, cut into sections
1/4 cup Coriander
1/2 Chinese parsley, cut into sections
1 Onion, sliced
10 Dried chilli
3 Bird eye chilli*
4 Sliced ginger
1 tbsp Minced garlic
1 tbsp Szechuan peppercorn*
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok, saute szechuan pepper till fragrant. Add ginger, garlic, onion, dried chilli, spring onion, chinese parsley, bird eye chilli, stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Over medium high fire, cook sliced pork, when its almost cooked, mix lotus roots, celery, cabbage, beancurd stick, oyster mushrooms, black fungus, quickly fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add instant noodles, continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Season mala vegetables with all the seasonings, taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Lastly, add roasted peanuts and coriander. Mix well and serve hot.