2 cup Marie biscuit (crushed)
125g Butter (melted)
1/2 tub Coconut ice cream
1/2 tub Mango ice cream
1 whole Mango
5 tbsp Pineapple & mango jam
Mango (thinly sliced)
3 tbsp Almond nut (crushed)
- Mix crushed Marie biscuit and melted butter in a bowl. Set aside.
- Scoop coconut ice cream and spread it evenly into the base of silicone cake mould.
- Add a layer of pineapple and mango jam and spread evenly.
- Line up mango slices over the jam to ensure it covers all sides.
- Spread mango ice cream evenly on top of mango slices.
- Place mixture of Marie biscuit and melted butter on top of mango ice cream. Pat down gently.
- Freeze overnight to set cake
- Flip silicone mould and gently remove cake on plate.
- Garnish with mango slices, crushed almond and mint leaves.
Note: If you use a normal baking tray instead of silicone cake mould, line up baking paper to cover the entire tray.