2 pcs Boneless Chicken Leg
50g Peeled Carrots, cut into thick strips
10 pcs Black Fungus, pre-soaked & halved
2 stalks Spring Onions, chopped (for garnish)
For Seasoning Sauce
2 tbsps Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
½ tsp Chicken Powder
2 tsps Grated Ginger Juice
2 tsps Golden Chef 100% Pure Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Potato Flour
2 tsps Hua Tiao Chiew
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for seasoning sauce in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken cubes, black fungus, carrots and mix evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into a dim sum basket. Steam for about 8-10 minutes or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with spring onions. Ready to serve.