1-2 pcs Readymade Pizza Crust*
½ – 1 cup Tomato Sauce
1-2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
850g-1kg Raw Meatball*
2 tbsp Olive Oil
20g Fresh Basil Leaves*
Salt & Pepper to taste
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and panfry the meatballs for 3-5mins on each side on medium high heat.
- Once the surface of the meatball is beautifully browned, add in tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper for taste. Let it simmer for 10mins.
- Scoop 2-4 tablespoon of tomato sauce from the pan and lay it on the pizza crust then add the meatballs as toppings.
- Sprinkle generous amount of mozzarella cheese over the entire pizza and add in the fresh basil leaves.
- Send to baked for 10mins at 180 degrees Celsius till the crust is warm and the cheese have melted and it is now ready to serve.