250g Barilla Chifferi Elbows Macaroni
6 Hard Boiled Eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 Small Red Onion (Chopped)
2 sprigs Fresh Dill
¼ cup Chopped Gherkin Relish
¼ cup Chopped Spring Onions
½ tsp Paprika
- Cook 250g Barilla Chifferi Elbows Macaroni in salted water base on pack instructions. Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Separate egg white from yolks for the hard boiled eggs. Chop the egg whites and set aside.
- Mash the egg yolks, add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and white vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- In a large serving dish, layout Elbows Macaroni, add egg yolk mixture, followed by chopped egg white, red onion, gherkin relish, spring onions and fresh dill.
- Dust paprika on top and serve.