½ cup GERBER Multigrain Banana Apple Strawberry Cereal
1 jar of GERBER Applesauce Puree
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
½ of a ripe banana, mashed
1 large egg
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine cereal, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, applesauce and banana in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in cereal mixture.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.