1 can Golden Chef New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone
300ml Just Wine Shiraz
2 pcs Bay Leaf
4 stalks Thyme
3 cloves Garlic
200ml Cooking Cream
50g Butter (optional)
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp FairPrice Olive Oil
200g Angel Hair Pasta
A dash of Salt
A dash of Pepper
A dash of Garlic Oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Cook Angel Hair Pasta till al dente, and set aside.
- Sautee garlic, shallot and thyme with olive oil, add in shiraz. Reduce till the mixture is syrupy and add sugar.
- Add cooking cream, Golden Chef New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone, 100ml of brine and bay leaf. Simmer over medium high heat for 25mins. Bask the abalone with the sauce occasionally.
- Remove the abalone. Strain the red wine sauce to another pan.
- Add in butter and stir well till butter is dissolved (optional, if the sauce is not thick enough).
- Add in cooked Angel Hair Pasta and Abalone, and coat them with the red wine sauce.
- Drizzle some garlic oil over the pasta. Ready to serve.