1 can Golden Chef New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone
6 Red chilli, chopped
1 Chilli padi, chopped
5 tbsps Canola oil
8 Garlic, chopped
½ Onion (medium sized), chopped
3 tbsps Abalone brine*
1 tbsp Rice vinegar
1 tbsp Light soya sauce
1 tbsp Golden Chef Abalone sauce
1 tsp Sesame oil
2 tsps Sugar
3 stalks Spring onion, 2 stalks chopped, 1 stalk sliced (for garnish)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Boil Golden Chef New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone in can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Cut the abalone into slices and arrange on the platter. Set aside.
- Add canola oil into the pre-heated wok and fry the onion, garlic till fragrant.
- Add in chillies, light soya sauce, Golden Chef Abalone Sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, abalone brine and chopped spring onion. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour the red chilli stew over the sliced abalones and garnish with spring onions. Ready to serve.