2 cups (90g) corn flakes, crushed
½ cup (120g) butter
2 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp sugar
Vanilla ice cream
- Line a small tray with baking paper.
- Pre-scoop and form the ice cream into evenly shaped balls. Place in the freezer to firm up while making the corn flakes mixture.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, then add crushed corn flakes and cinnamon. Sir constantly for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Transfer the corn flakes mixture into a shallow dish and allow to cool. Once cooled, place the ice-cream balls in it and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Press the corn flakes mixture around the outer surface if a thicker coating is desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries or other toppings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Taste Buds Entertainment.