2 FairPrice Frozen Mantous – Plain
1 tbsp FairPrice Olive Oil – Extra Light
2 stalks of spring onion, sliced
100g ham, diced
3 eggs, beaten
2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Dice plain mantous and heat olive oil in a pan on low to medium heat.
- Add diced mantous and pan fry lightly until golden.
- Add ham and spring onions in the pan.
- Add beaten eggs through a sieve to strain them into the pan.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds before covering the pan and cooking on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- It’s slice o’ clock and ready to serve!