2 FairPrice Frozen Mantous – Plain
1 tbsp FairPrice Olive Oil – Extra Light
2 Spring Onions (Sliced)
3 Eggs (Beaten)
2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Dice plain mantous and heat olive oil into a pan on low to medium heat.
- Add the diced mantous into the pan and fry lightly until golden.
- Add ham and spring onions into the pan.
- Strain the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds before covering the pan and cook on low heat for another 5 mins.
- It’s slice o’ clock and ready to serve!