2 cups Rolled oats
2 tbsp Chia seeds
¼ cup Organic almonds, coarsely chopped
1 tsp Organic cinnamon, grounded
1-2 tbsp Organic honey
2 cups Coconut milk, unsweetened
1 Mango, chopped into cubes
1 cup Fresh blueberries
1 cup Fresh raspberries
Fresh Mint for garnish (optional)*
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Mix organic oats, chia seeds, chopped almonds and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- Add organic honey and pour in the coconut milk to completely cover the oats.
- Stir everything well. Cover the bowl and pop into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- When its time to eat, peel and chop 1 whole mango into half inch size cubes. Wash the berries and pat dry.
- Using a clean glass or bowl, build a parfait layering a few tablespoons of the soaked oats with alternating layers of fruits. Alternatively, divide the soaked oats into serving glasses and tumble on the chopped mangoes and berries.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy a delicious, healthy breakfast!
Tip: You can even add a few teaspoons of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips as a special surprise for your little one!