1 pork chop
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tsp salt
½ tbsp oyster sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
- Season the pork chop with dark soya sauce, salt, oyster sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Shred the purple cabbage into thin strips.
- Slice the asparagus diagonally into small pieces.
- Over medium heat, pan fry the pork chops till they are golden brown on both sides and well-cooked.
- Stir fry the shredded cabbage and sliced asparagus in the leftover gravy from the pork chop.
- Serve while hot!
#FPMadeWithLove fan contribution by Joey Tan.